Creative Fundraising Advisors offers strategic fundraising counsel to help nonprofit organizations achieve their vision. How can we support you?
Successful campaigns are about big ideas.
Big ideas compel a community of donors to offer their support or inspire volunteers to action. We believe campaign priorities must be driven by this big vision, not the other way around. Projects, events and people may be important, but money truly follows a transformative and ambitious vision.
At CFA, our entire process is designed to support the execution of an organization’s big idea. We pride ourselves on being a strategic, nimble, full-service consulting firm, focused on your unique strengths, challenges and solutions.
A few of our most transformative recent projects include:
- $400 million campaign for the new Academy Museum of Motion Pictures in Los Angeles
- $300 million campaign for St. John’s College (Annapolis, MD, and Santa Fe, NM)
- $100 million campaign for The Actors Fund to build the Hollywood Arts Collective in Los Angeles
- $40 million campaign for Dodge Nature Center and Preschool in St. Paul
- $5 million major gifts sustainability campaign for Northside Achievement Zone